Expect some small variations with this strain. Hawaiian strains are typically longer flowering plants and a pheno type that takes 5 days longer to flower can appear in 5% of our seeds. We’ve still have made huge leaps forward stabilizing 95% of Hawaiian strain to flower in just 65 days. The other 5% will take a full 70 days. This can be critical if grown outdoors in Provinces like Quebec. We can only guarantee 95% of the plants will flower in time, before the Canadian frost comes and causes damage to these precious cannabis plants.