Auto Diesel

£7.00£64.00

Auto Diesel

£7.00£64.00

Sativa Dominant
12-13 weeks
18-24%

Auto Diesel

£7.00£64.00

Sativa Dominant
12-13 weeks
18-24%
Description
Specification
Reviews

Auto Diesel is very similar to the original Diesel strain, but it grows and finishes without the need for a timer or light cycle. Auto Diesel will go from planted seed to harvested buds in as little as 84 days (including natural veg time)

Auto Diesel is a strain for the connoisseurs amongst us as it takes patience and grows very tall even as an auto it can get to 150cm. The buds finish deliciously spicy with a very much diesel like aroma and a sharp citrus flavour. The THC Content can reach up to 24% and Auto Diesel was once considered one of the most popular cannabis strains on the streets.

Auto Diesel is a sativa dominant marijuana strain which is highly insightful and will leave you feeling wise and open to new thoughts. Diesel Automatic is a great social strain all about fun and laughter with it being a heavy hitter at 18-24%THC Content. Its a powerful strain that should not be underestimated with a psychedelic high that can be quite cerebral. Auto Diesel can get you a little wired so may be better smoked during the daytime and avoided last thing at night.

This is a wonderful strain that will bring a lot of joy to the person using it. Diesel Automatic could have a calming effect on over active minds and promotes focus. Anyone with writer block or in need of creativity in a demanding, out of the box design project can really find new ideas while smoking Auto Diesel. Sativa dominant strains can be better suited for stress and can reduce irrational thinking.

Around 60% Of the genetics in Diesel Automatic come from the Sativa regions of Mexico with the other 40% from the Indica hash making region of Afghanistan. Auto Diesel should grow quite tall finishing around 130cm. The buds grow with a mixed looking stature of semi dense buds with long extending hues sticking out of the buds. Yields are going to be above average and the plants can be controlled a little with different techniques such as super cropping and topping but they will always finish taller than others. Diesel Automatic is more suited to the grower looking for a challenge, who has the patience to see things through the extra weeks in order to reap a connoisseur level of buds.

Auto Diesel has Auto Flowering Ruderalis in its genetics which mostly come from Northern parts of Siberia and Eastern Europe. Ruderalis strains flower regardless of the amount of light they receive and can do well on many different cycles with most people opting for a continuous 18 hour lights on timer.

Pack Size

1 Seed, 3 Seeds, 10 Seeds

Seed Bank

CBD Seeds

Flowering Type

Auto-Flowering

Variety

THC Content

18-24%

THC Guide

Flowering Time

12-13 weeks

Flowering Time Guide

Yield Guide

Description

Auto Diesel is very similar to the original Diesel strain, but it grows and finishes without the need for a timer or light cycle. Auto Diesel will go from planted seed to harvested buds in as little as 84 days (including natural veg time)

Auto Diesel is a strain for the connoisseurs amongst us as it takes patience and grows very tall even as an auto it can get to 150cm. The buds finish deliciously spicy with a very much diesel like aroma and a sharp citrus flavour. The THC Content can reach up to 24% and Auto Diesel was once considered one of the most popular cannabis strains on the streets.

Auto Diesel is a sativa dominant marijuana strain which is highly insightful and will leave you feeling wise and open to new thoughts. Diesel Automatic is a great social strain all about fun and laughter with it being a heavy hitter at 18-24%THC Content. Its a powerful strain that should not be underestimated with a psychedelic high that can be quite cerebral. Auto Diesel can get you a little wired so may be better smoked during the daytime and avoided last thing at night.

This is a wonderful strain that will bring a lot of joy to the person using it. Diesel Automatic could have a calming effect on over active minds and promotes focus. Anyone with writer block or in need of creativity in a demanding, out of the box design project can really find new ideas while smoking Auto Diesel. Sativa dominant strains can be better suited for stress and can reduce irrational thinking.

Around 60% Of the genetics in Diesel Automatic come from the Sativa regions of Mexico with the other 40% from the Indica hash making region of Afghanistan. Auto Diesel should grow quite tall finishing around 130cm. The buds grow with a mixed looking stature of semi dense buds with long extending hues sticking out of the buds. Yields are going to be above average and the plants can be controlled a little with different techniques such as super cropping and topping but they will always finish taller than others. Diesel Automatic is more suited to the grower looking for a challenge, who has the patience to see things through the extra weeks in order to reap a connoisseur level of buds.

Auto Diesel has Auto Flowering Ruderalis in its genetics which mostly come from Northern parts of Siberia and Eastern Europe. Ruderalis strains flower regardless of the amount of light they receive and can do well on many different cycles with most people opting for a continuous 18 hour lights on timer.

Specification
Pack Size

1 Seed, 3 Seeds, 10 Seeds

Seed Bank

CBD Seeds

Flowering Type

Auto-Flowering

Variety

THC Content

18-24%

THC Guide

Flowering Time

12-13 weeks

Flowering Time Guide

Yield Guide

Reviews

Description

Auto Diesel is very similar to the original Diesel strain, but it grows and finishes without the need for a timer or light cycle. Auto Diesel will go from planted seed to harvested buds in as little as 84 days (including natural veg time)

Auto Diesel is a strain for the connoisseurs amongst us as it takes patience and grows very tall even as an auto it can get to 150cm. The buds finish deliciously spicy with a very much diesel like aroma and a sharp citrus flavour. The THC Content can reach up to 24% and Auto Diesel was once considered one of the most popular cannabis strains on the streets.

Auto Diesel is a sativa dominant marijuana strain which is highly insightful and will leave you feeling wise and open to new thoughts. Diesel Automatic is a great social strain all about fun and laughter with it being a heavy hitter at 18-24%THC Content. Its a powerful strain that should not be underestimated with a psychedelic high that can be quite cerebral. Auto Diesel can get you a little wired so may be better smoked during the daytime and avoided last thing at night.

This is a wonderful strain that will bring a lot of joy to the person using it. Diesel Automatic could have a calming effect on over active minds and promotes focus. Anyone with writer block or in need of creativity in a demanding, out of the box design project can really find new ideas while smoking Auto Diesel. Sativa dominant strains can be better suited for stress and can reduce irrational thinking.

Around 60% Of the genetics in Diesel Automatic come from the Sativa regions of Mexico with the other 40% from the Indica hash making region of Afghanistan. Auto Diesel should grow quite tall finishing around 130cm. The buds grow with a mixed looking stature of semi dense buds with long extending hues sticking out of the buds. Yields are going to be above average and the plants can be controlled a little with different techniques such as super cropping and topping but they will always finish taller than others. Diesel Automatic is more suited to the grower looking for a challenge, who has the patience to see things through the extra weeks in order to reap a connoisseur level of buds.

Auto Diesel has Auto Flowering Ruderalis in its genetics which mostly come from Northern parts of Siberia and Eastern Europe. Ruderalis strains flower regardless of the amount of light they receive and can do well on many different cycles with most people opting for a continuous 18 hour lights on timer.

Additional information

Pack Size

1 Seed, 3 Seeds, 10 Seeds

Seed Bank

CBD Seeds

Flowering Type

Auto-Flowering

Variety

THC Content

18-24%

THC Guide

Flowering Time

12-13 weeks

Flowering Time Guide

Yield Guide

You Might Also Like...

Cream Caramel

£21.50£89.50

Shop Now

Vanilla Frosting Auto

£10.00£60.00

Shop Now

Somango XXL Auto

£27.00£44.50

Shop Now

Auto White Widow

£11.00£22.50

Shop Now

Auto Sour Surge

£11.00£70.00

Shop Now

Blackberry Gum Auto

£9.00£52.50

Shop Now

Blueberry Cookies Auto

£7.00£58.00

Shop Now

Auto Sherbert Mimosa

£11.00£70.00

Shop Now

Ultraviolet

£25.00£67.00

Shop Now

Speedy Boom Auto

£26.00

Shop Now

Cream Caramel

£21.50£89.50

Shop Now

Vanilla Frosting Auto

£10.00£60.00

Shop Now

Somango XXL Auto

£27.00£44.50

Shop Now

Auto White Widow

£11.00£22.50

Shop Now

Auto Sour Surge

£11.00£70.00

Shop Now

Blackberry Gum Auto

£9.00£52.50

Shop Now

Blueberry Cookies Auto

£7.00£58.00

Shop Now

Auto Sherbert Mimosa

£11.00£70.00

Shop Now

Ultraviolet

£25.00£67.00

Shop Now

Speedy Boom Auto

£26.00

Shop Now